Another 2016 month has come to an end, and following on from January, it's time for a check-in. What's new in the past 29 days?
- I'm now up to 60 straight days of blogging (yippee!)
- Ditto for meditation
- I completed 30 Days of Yoga Camp
- I read one book (It Was Me All Along) and started another (Starter For Ten)
- I listened to one audiobook (Are You Fully Charged?) and am almost done with another (La Vérité Sur L'Affaire Harry Québert)
- I spent a lovely five days in Switzerland
- I started running a couple times a week again
- I celebrated Valentine's Day by sowing my own tomatoes (note: not a euphemism)
Favorite moment of the month: The hilarity of my grandmother asking over and over why her tea tasted so funny.
Quote of the month: "Hope is what makes us see stars in the darkness."
Fun fact of the month: Leap Day - February 29th - actually does not occur every 4 years. It occurs in every year divisible by 4, contingent on the fact that that year is not ALSO divisible by 100, unless that year is divisible by 400. I learned this way back in High School in the late 1990s, and have never forgotten it! So the years 1700, 1800, and 1900 were not leap years, but 2000 was. 2100 won't be, but most of us will be dust in the ground by then, so enjoy the unusual, future descendants!
Overall, it has been a good month, and 2016 is still shaping up nicely.
Let's see where things go in March and enjoy the unknown until then.